Sunday, September 7, 2008

Why I love Fall

So I know that I am completely copying Lisa Martin but I think that it is a good idea to be thankful in every season!

Fall is by far my favorite season. I love the cooler temperature, snuggling up in sweaters and jeans.
















I love the changing colors of the trees.


I love trimming back all of my plants. I love hot cocoa.









I love Turkey around Thanksgiving. I love the Thanksgiving holiday!

















I love the foggy mornings that burn off into sunny but cool afternoons.

















I love college football, especially Michigan Wolverines! GO BLUE!!













I love watching soccer games in the afternoons! I love how at Grace, everything starts up again, all of the ministries that took the summer off begin again and the campus is hopping! What a great season fall is!

No comments: