Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Lung Power

I am still sick! Under the advise of my dentist I went back to the doctor this past Monday. She walked into the exam room and asked me if I had been getting tired a lot. I responded that I am always tired. "No", she said "I mean are you getting winded by doing normal activities?" I answered yes. Then she asked me if I want to know why. I responded yes. She told me that because I have been sick with Bronchitis and a sinus infection for so long that my lungs had weakened. She told me that I was down to using 57% of my normal lung capacity. She also told me that I have to decrease my activities. No shopping, no exercising, no exerting myself period! And she has me on a regiment of new medications, more steroids, and more inhalers. I really want to get better!

No comments: