Friday, November 9, 2007

And to top it all off.....

I am still sick! I still have Bronchitis and a sinus infection, but I have been managing. Well, I haven't been hearing that well lately and I thought that it was due to the sinus infection so I didn't think anything of it, however on Wednesday my right ear starting itching....I still didn't think too much of it. Last night that all changed....my ear got to be very painful and when I woke up I couldn't hear anything out of my right ear except for a ringing sound, and of course the pain got worse. So, off to the walk-in clinic we go, where my two toddlers and I waited for over 2 hours!! Just as I expected I have an ear infection to go along with the other two infections my body is currently trying to fight off. The doctor told me that basically my right ear is swollen shut. That's nice to hear! I don't think that this will EVER END! It is crazy!

No comments: