Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Don't Know What is Going On!

I am having troubles trying to blog. Pictures aren't going in the correct spaces, can't switch things around. Boo-hoo!

On another note, back in December I had a procedure done called Essure. It is a new sterilization procedure that isn't surgery, you are awake the whole time. Found out yesterday that it worked, and I am now sterile! WAHOO! I went from being "Fertile Myrtle" to "Sterile Merell" It is kind of freeing.....nice. I like to believe that I walked a little taller yesterday...with a little swagger.

Also, Ben wants to learn Greek...yep, that's right Greek. At first he said he wanted to learn Hebrew and Egyptian..wanted to be like Moses and Joseph. But Greek is a nice alternative. It's crazy, what 5 year old boy wants to learn Greek? We will see how it goes. I will keep you all posted on how it goes.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Kathy Hawke said...

So since we are done with the letter "z"...I was trying to decide which direction to go....maybe I have an answer....crazy kid...what a hoot :) I told the kids today that we were going to learn our vowels and the little voice pops out of the 'what are vowels questions' a,e,i,o,u....yup that was little bens voice I heard...gotta love that kid.