Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Women's retreat review

Well, I am back from women's retreat and what can I say...it was awesome! I don't know how to even describe it. Betty Price was phenominal! I was placed with one of my close friends in my room and then another was my reflection group leader! I had some really good talks with friends....and it was great. I didn't even worry about my kids or try to call my husband, but I am so glad to be home!!!! i did miss my family. here are some pic from when I got home.





I Love my family!! Which reminds me that it is a new month so my next blog will be ETP!!

3 comments:

cwblogger said...

Those are the two cutest children in the world!

Andy B. said...

I second that!

Leila said...

You take great pictures Bekah! I'm glad you went to retreat - it was a wonderful time and much fun and I'm glad I got to share it with you!!