Monday, May 7, 2007

Enjoying the Process yet again


So here it is May this in this month's post of enjoying the process I wanted to focus on my small group as it will be changing in about three weeks! I absolutley LOVE my small group! Even though I am not sure if all of them are saved, I am so thankful for this particular group of girls! We all get along, there are no dissentions among us! It is so relaxing at small group, and I don't want it to change. I don't want Janelle and Kaileigh to leave! Even though I know, just like every other year, that they are going to grow SOO much when they get into their high school groups. It really is a bitter sweet moment, AND I know that I am going to love the girls that I will be getting. It is a very weird thing. This Wednesday is our last small group together and I hope that I don't start crying at the end! But God is good and has sovereignly ordained for this to happen...and for that I will rejoice! I am also enjoying the process with my kids and my camera. I have been taking oodles upon oodles of pictures. Here are a couple more that I took tonight!



4 comments:

cwblogger said...

Those are two very cute and adorable kids!

bean said...

I love those pictures of Hannah. She looks like a little lady. I still prefer the flexing picture of Ben, and for everyone who hasn't gotten the live show, it's well worth it.

Sarah Z said...

I love your pictures! Those would look great on your wall. Hopefully Hannah will not be 12 before we get them up there!

bean said...

ummm, when are you going to post again? i've seen these darling pictures a lot. post some words and more pictures! :)