Monday, July 4, 2011

Wall Drug



From my house it is 1,220 miles until you get to Wall's Drug in South Dakota. What is Wall's Drug you may ask. It is only the largest drug store in USA. Hmmm, you might be thinking, "I have never heard of it". And you wouldn't unless you were driving on I-90. You see, Wall's Drug ONLY advertising is road signs on how many miles it is away from a certain destination. On I-90 alone there are signs stretching from Montana to Minnesota. Craziness. We love it there though, it is a nice area to hang out for the day.


Behind the row of shops they have a back yard area that is fully equipped with water spouts everywhere popping up with the music being played,




Here is Phoebe experiencing the spouts!



"Hey! Come back here!"




there is also a stagecoach to ride in,



a mini Mt. Rushmore,



and a large Jackalope.




I would say that this is a must go if you are ever traveling with kids. Definitely worth the trip!



I will post more about our trip in the coming days. Overall we really had a great time!

No comments: