Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Merian Bowers

I love babies being born! I love everything about it, and how every pregnancy, every delivery, every baby is different, so unique. Andy and Leila had their baby today, and it was so exciting how everything just changes! Within one moment the baby's whole system changes from breathing in nothing and being supported completely by the mom to having his or her body being filled with air for the first time and supporting itself! How great is God that He sovereignly designed our bodies to birth another human being and that He allows us to experience all of the emotions that we have when that moment happens! I am always amazed at babies being born, I genuinely love it! ANyways here are some pictures!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow the photos are adorable!
Leila I'm so happy for you!
CONGRADULATIONS!!!!

Anonymous said...

Andy and Leila,
What a wonderful precious gift from God to you and the church family. Merian is beautiful!
I am so happy for you both!! Love Ruth Kline